Jean Lalonde Support Forum

Full Version: Can a Submenu be launched with a Hotstring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

It seems like you can set a Hotstring to launch a Submenu but it isn't working for me. See attached screenshots.

Thank you.
Your screenshot was not attached. Please see this post about attachments:
https://forum.quickaccesspopup.com/showt...hp?tid=149
Hi again,

I just tested it and it works on my end. Send me you screenshots by email if you prefer.

Jean
(2019-11-29 08:53)Jean Lalonde Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again,

I just tested it and it works on my end. Send me you screenshots by email if you prefer.

Jean

I edited my post and added the attachments.

Thank you.
Thanks for sending the screenshots. I made a similar hotstring for a submenu and it worked well. What happens when you type the hotstring? In what context do you try to execute the hotstring?
(2019-11-30 21:23)Jean Lalonde Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sending the screenshots. I made a similar hotstring for a submenu  and it worked well. What happens when you type the hotstring? In what context do you try to execute the hotstring?

It's working for me now. There is a delay after setting a Hotstring to a menu while things reload and I may not have been waiting long enough.

Thanks.
> There is a delay after setting a Hotstring

Yes. When you are setting an hotstring option, QAP has to be restarted when you save your changes (this is done automatically) so that this option reliably takes effect. It takes a little more time than usual.

Jean