Jean Lalonde Support Forum

Full Version: How to always open a QAP window in a new explorer window?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In fact, I have two different questions... 

The first one, is the one on the title; how to always open a QAP window in a new explorer window?

I tried configuring this at the "File Management" menu, but it seems that it had no effects... 

The second question is... is there a way to make the text on the QAP menu bold, instead of normal (to highlight a specific program)?

Thank you!  Heart Blush
> The frist one, is the one on the title; how to always open a QAP window in a new explorer window?
> I tried configuring this at the "File Management" menu, but it seems that it had no effects...

What do you mean by "open a QAP window in a new explorer window"? Do you mean "open a folder from the QAP menu in a new explorer window"? If yes, all you have to do is to open the QAP menu with the mouse anywhere except over a Windows Explorer window (if you use the keyboard hotkey to open the menu, just make sure the active window is not Widows Explorer before hitting the hotkey). That way, the favorite folder you select is open in a new Windows Explorer window.

> The second question is... is there a way to make the text on the QAP menu bold, instead of normal (to highlight a specific program)?

No, this is not possible.

Jean
Thank you, Jean! It worked.

Can I use this topic to ask you something else?
If it's a new topic, I prefer if you start a new thread. If it is a suggestion, you can do it in the "Suggestions" forum.
PS: After you have a first post approved, your future posts will be automatically approved.