QAP Support Forum

Full Version: Make "Suspend Hotkeys" command easier to access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion from zvt_i.

- keep it in the current Tools menu
- add it to the QAP system menu (right-click on QAP icon)
- make it a QAP Feature that can be aded to the QAP menu and assign it to a shortcut
> make it a QAP Feature that can be added to the QAP menu and assign it to a shortcut

This does not make sense because the QAP menu cannot be access when hotkeys are suspended. So this QAP feature (w/o a hotkey) could only be used to suspend hotkeys but never to un-suspend them. The feature will be available from the QAP system menu and from the Tools menu.
(2020-11-25 14:58)Jean Lalonde Wrote: [ -> ]> make it a QAP Feature that can be added to the QAP menu and assign it to a shortcut

This does not make sense because the QAP menu cannot be access when hotkare suspended. So this QAP feature (w/o a hotkey) could only be used to suspend hotkeys but never to un-suspend them. The feature will be available from the QAP system menu and from the Tools menu.

Here's a suggestion:
Maybe have another script running alongside QAP (with hidden tray icon) that its total purpose would be to suspend and unsuspend the QAP's hotkeys.
That one, of course, would always be running and can be used to unsuspend QAP's hotkeys.
I read it here: How can a script close, pause, suspend or reload other script(s)?
Thanks for the suggestion. But I wonder how essential this is...

For the record, as you know, the original request was added to v11.1.